DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Adventures in Spam Email Senders VII

Hello from the bowels of my yahoo email account! I'm here to explore actual sender names from the hundreds of spam email messages I (and I'm sure you) receive every week. I swear, these are actual spam email "senders". (Previous Editions here: i,ii,iii,iv,v,vi.)
Bureaucrat B. GrimacesWhen you take his paperwork away.
Dwarf J. NewscasterHello! What station is he on? I bet it's Peter Jennings - that fuzzy little Canadian.
Monologging G. EgotistOh me. It is hard to be me, so fantastic all the time. Everyone expecting me to be the best at everything, which I am, and pretty effortlessly. But jeez, I'm only a man, albeit an incredible man with flaxon hair and broad shoulders and an incredible intellect . . . I thought I was going to demonstrate how tedious it was for an egoist to monolog, but I guess I'm just incapable of writing poorly.
Roger H. RephrasesRoger rephrases insults to make them less caustic: "complete and utter idiot" becomes "I think maybe you're confused about what I'm saying here"; "Ass Monkey" becomes "lovable jokester"; "vacuous twat" becomes "maybe he's having a bad day."
Exuberantly I. ForkExuberantly
I Fork delicious french fries
and eat them all gone.

4 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Roger, the last I remember, forks had nothing to do with your french fry eating adventures. You were shoveling them into your mouth from a booth....

3:59 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

True, but I was thinking cheesy fries.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I love adventures in Spam Email Senders. It never fails to crack me up.

Erm...I think I can help you with the writing poorly thing.

8:18 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

It is the guilty pleasure of this blog.

4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home