DO IT TREE!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Look-Alike Contest Winners: Celebrities in Nature Edition

Welcome once again to Look-Alike Contest Winners. I have other of these spread out through the blog, but I'm too lazy to get the links right now. Enough of that, on to the winners . . .


Mary Kate Olsen and a walking stick. Poor girl. Her sis weighs like 4 ounces more and no one gives her any trouble.


You know, for a long time, Richard Gere was the most talented rat in all of Hollywood. Damn you Stuart Little!


Paris Hilton, Penelope Cruz and a seagull. I think the seagull is kind of pissed off that I'm making the comparison.


Lara Flynn-Boyle, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan heard there was an opening as Grateful Dead mascots.

(Ladies of Hollywood - Please eat a sandwich - like once a day.)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Ummmmm....is that the rodent that they found up Richard Gere's butt?

6:09 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

mlwhitt: Thanks. I'm obviously not a big fan of the guy.

NYM: Ummmmmm, no. It's his brother, Third.

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Outstanding post (as usual) Roger. I especailly like the seagull one.

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

...or especially. it's alternative spelling week here in NYC.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Jess said...

i love sandwiches! I think they should eat a turkey one. Those are the best!

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Trevor Record said...

I was under the impression that Mary Kate was just skinny due to a heroin addiction.

5:36 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Joe: Takes one to know one . . . You know what I'm saying.

p&r: You could be dietician to the stars!

TR: Don't forget the choco-lax. Heroin and choco-lax.

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home