DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Adventures in Spam Mail Senders II

In what will now be a "regular" (read: more than once) feature on the blog, I will entertain you with some fun, interesting and downright weird email senders. All these "names" are taken from the from box of spam emails I have received. Honest to God. I don't make these up. So, here we go:

John CusackTalk about a mid-life crisis! I knew I hadn't seen much of him recently, but jeez, he's reached a new low. Maybe he just wanted me to know that "Quality teeenagers wait".
Racing U. TreacherouslyI'm sure there are a lot of NASCAR references I could make right now . . . if I only knew how.
Interbreeds D. HarvestedIs this like what they did in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King? With all the guys coming out of the ooze?
Hypersensitivity R. BoringlyThe Oprah Winfrey Show?
Buffoons B. WiseBe they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home