DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, won't they lock me up and throw away the key?

So, you'd like to buy some coyote urine? Well, I don't know where to get it . . . from your neighbor? That's where I got it. I'm not sure why he had it, but he said it was a real pain to collect it - ZING! No, he had it to scare off critters at his cabin. Unfortunately, I have no better idea where to get coyote urine than I did before I had coyote urine.

At any rate, the trap is set. Do groundhogs enjoy celery with peanut butter? Apparently, not a ton because that's been out there for a couple of days. Also, I've found a guy who will "take care of my problem" should I trap the groundhog. This could be a mafia thing and frankly, at this point, I'm on-board. I don't have a problem with aligning myself with La Cosa Nostra on this one.

In other news, Thanksgiving at our house this year. Come check out our family room - it's goldenrod now. There is no way that was the name of the paint as it has to have been taken by an adult film star/James Bond character. Also, there is a bunch of stuff hanging where the walls had been barren. Best news yet, I haven't killed myself attempting any of these home projects. +1 for me. However, next up, moving a chandelier higher. Yes, IT'S ELECTRIC - BOOGIE WOOGIE WOOGIE WOOGIE.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home