DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

miss me?

The post that the innertubes ate.

Whenever I'm gone, I always ask if you miss me. Of course, you probably didn't even realize I was gone. Well, I was. theMonica and I were in New England. We went to Hartford, Providence, Plymouth, Sandwich and Boston. I think that's it.

At any rate, the blog has been neglected as you see. Thanks to all the well-wishers. As I said to a friend the other day, "I have a blog that like 8 Canadian women read." For serious, what would I do without you? I don't think theMonica even reads this thing anymore. Heck - *I* don't read it. I mean, I guess technically I shouldn't have to, but I should PROOFread, right? I don't even do that! It's fantastic.

More to come on this on other topics in the near future. Or 2 weeks from now. You know how it is with me.

enter comments below

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

Canadians don't have much else to do, really.

11:40 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I missed you greatly Roger. The first blog post I read was about a white trash party you attended. It was then and there I knew you were my kind of people.

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I broke that original post by making reference to the Quebecois singer Roch Voisine, didn't I? (In reference to being famous only to Canadian women, and what an honour that is.)

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home