DO IT TREE!

Monday, November 02, 2009

and there's today and there's no spaces

Today I was putting my hockey equipment into the trunk of my car just as my neighbors were coming out of their garage. I should have just said, "Please excuse me whilst I stuff this body." The equipment bag is quite bulky, you see.

How was the game? Tiring. Dang. I was just filling in for an absent goalie and the team I was playing with was playing a team a division above them. The shots were coming fast and furiously. It was fun, but goal-y.

Then I come home to write this post via laptop and the stupid spacebar is not working. And I want to write more, but each word requires me to jam the spacebar 5 or 12 times. I don't have thenecessarymotivationtocontinue.ThereforeIamgoingtobed.GOODNIGHT!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

Big difference between Canada and the US, no one would blink twice over a hockey bag ANYTIME of year.

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Huh, it might be easier to be a serial killer in Canada for the reason that my sister gave above.

2:12 PM

 
Anonymous pendant lights said...

I hate having computer problems!

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home