DO IT TREE!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Netflix: Deliverance (1972)

So, if you're Bobby's (Ned Beatty) buddy, how long do you have to wait until you start telling squeal jokes? Like 6 months? Is that too soon? I know it's not funny, but it was written kind of funny what with all the "you look like a hog to me" and "purdy mouth" talking. Was it wrong for me to giggle? Yes, yes it was.

Anyway, banjo boy steals the show. Then a bunch of bad stuff happens, but the dueling banjos theme will stick with you for hours. Recommended!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hey, your status as Famous Among Canadian Women is an honour. Just ask Roch Voisine. (Wikipedia!)

I likewise don't (proof)read my own blog.

6:51 PM

 
Blogger LynnieC said...

We do miss you when you're gone. Who else will amuse me during management class?

If you release a sappy pop-ballad, we, as Canadian women, will TOTALLY eat it up.

Note: there must be dramatic piano chords, and a windmachine in the video.

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something's wrong here. These comments do not at all apply to the netflix review of Deliverance I just read...
But they do apply to the post on Roger being away that I read on netvibes.
Internets are weird.

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home