DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

tribe update

The Indians are currently 1.5 games ahead in the wild card race and 2.5 games behind the Chicago White Sox for first place in the central division. In light of this, I must direct your attention to an open letter I wrote to theMonica around this time last year. For a brief moment, my Tribe was in the hunt for the postseason, but then quickly faded. Now they appear to have a solid chance at making the playoffs. Even if they don't, the last two weeks of the season is sure to be fraught with much profanity and nail-biting by yours truly. Some of the players might have changed, but the sentiment remains the same.

Also, my post about Casey Blake received a belated comment from a Casey Blake supporter??? Man, I really hope Casey's mom doesn't read my blog. If so, sorry Mrs. B, but your son just isn't that great at baseball.

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

THIS is what I've waited days for??? Baseball?

I hope you're not doing this just because you're upset that I snarkily and sarcastically overlooked your "private joke" comment on my blog. I'm really sorry.

Erm...Then again, it may not be all about me...

1:06 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Doesn't everybody love - and want to read a lot about - baseball?

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I took the liberty of reading your open letter to theMonica. I was pleasantly suprised to see that at this point last year, you were still spouting clever euphemisms for sexual acts. "Scratching little, red, Chief Wahoo" is sure to catch on with the mainstream...

On a more somber note, the Indians are making quite a run. Who knew they'd be breathing down Chicago's neck at this point? Sorry about last night's game.

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home