DO IT TREE!

Monday, September 19, 2005

fyi

I haven't forgotten you, but I, of all people, have been having some computer problems. Yah, what gives? Don't worry, everything's kosher and I have been restored to full computer dork status. Look forward to the blogging storm that is sure to ensue! Or at least a blogging strong drizzle. Speaking of, I don't mean to be a callous jerk, but I'll risk it anyway. I think we've gotten the word out about Katrina. Anyone who hasn't given by now is either living in an internet-less, electricty-free wooden shack or is so cold-and-dead inside that not even the entreaties of talking puppy dogs playing violins would get through to them. That being said, go give some money.

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Welcome back, Roger. My life has been empty without your blog postings.

6:07 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Glad to know there's a reason for your absence. I thought you and the paino man were still doing the circuitry thing.

Tell me more about this mysterious Katrina that you mention. She sounds intriguing.

8:00 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Wow. Thanks. I was just throwing out some fyi.

And HDD, your assumptions are right on.

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home