DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

There was something in the air that night Orlando!

My conference is at part of the Disney compound, the Dolphin resort. I swear I have never seen so much pink and teal in my life. Anyway, here are some notes from the first few days:
  • The room are equipped with motion detectors. If it thinks no one is in the room, it turns the thermostat up, turns of the tv, etc. Well, I've learned that I don't move enough when I'm watching TV. Apparently, I need to incorporate a few dance moves into my regular watching routine.

  • Escalators - leave the walking to us!

  • I've been spending my evenings at the ESPN Club watching sports. Something about these venues that makes strangers want to talk to you. I think they do it because they smell my fear of them.

  • Diced tomatoes are my arch-nemesis.

  • During one of the sessions, I was sitting at the end of the row and a woman went by three or four times. Upon returning the last time as she passed me she said, "I have stomach problems." Thanks for sharing.

  • Does it cost more than 13 bucks to treat skin cancer? Because that's how much I paid for sunscreen here in and I was none too happy about that. Why does Mickey gotta hate on albino people?

Once again in honor of reliving my college years, I'm off to puke on something.

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I stayed at the Dolphin about 10 years ago. Are there a zillion rugrats running around? Blech.

Are you having a "magical time?"

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Ick. I lived in Orlando for seven years. It is like that.

5:55 AM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Oh yeah, and what is your beef with diced tomatoes?

5:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home