DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

linkin' logs

I do heart Lincoln, but this isn't about that. Just spreading the blog love and pointing out (and linking) some stuff that I read regularly. (And you will usually find me commenting as well!) I mean, face it. After you get your coffee and have a go at your favorite blog or two, you need another place to go . . . right? I mean, it's not like you want to do work during those first few hours of the day - huh?

Aimlessly Rambling - which is actually much more directed than this blog.

Conversations About Famous People - a site devoted to ripping celebrities and what could be more fun?

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Yay Solyluna!

5:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so honored...thanks Roger....

So honored in fact, I think I'm going to blog my acceptance speech...:-)

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home