DO IT TREE!

Friday, June 02, 2006

because of you

I will now try to squeeze a post out of my jumbled mind. Computer finagling can sometimes causes brain swelling. Not the good kind of swelling, where new information is being crammed into your brain and increasing its mass, but the painful kind of swelling. That's never good. The brain starts bulging out, pressing against the skull. Little did you know that blog posts are generated in the fluid between the brain and the skull. Since that space is being taken by my brain now, well, only a few, small ideas have survived the slaughter.

Is there a cure? Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation. Right now I'm standing on my desk wearing a frozen goalie helmet too tightly. No, that doesn't work. I could try to get people to leave me alone at work. That would help. My brain would return to its normal, compact size and I'd be able to do what I truly love, work on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home