DO IT TREE!

Monday, May 22, 2006

all your moonlight sonata beep beep beep questions answered

I'm not sure what "moonlight sonata beep beep beep" is. I'm getting a lot of search hits for it. Unfortunately, I reference the two items in separate posts and I know my inane writing is not what you're looking for. I think THIS is what you're looking for google traveler. But that could be wrong. Maybe you're just cheap and you don't want to buy the whole Beethoven's Wig album. Do you think great music grows on trees? It doesn't. Being creative costs money. That's why this blog is so low-quality, I have spent 0 dollars on it thus far. Well, maybe I'll work on an audio post of the Moonlight Sonata in beeps, but I can assure you it will be nothing like the original.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew James said...

Car talk on NPR used it as bumper music on Saturday, that's why you get these hits.

11:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home