DO IT TREE!

Monday, May 08, 2006

we are all linkin' men

I have been messing with the sidebar. Not really, but kind of. And I came to a horrific realization. I had yet to link a mandolyn and ky. I will never forgive myself for this.

I discovered the blog while on a "Next Blog" adventure. It was kind of a funny exchange because they were apparently unaware of the WORLD part of the wide web. Just kidding. It was a random visit on my part. At any rate, since that day I've been enjoying their blog. I meant to link a long time ago. But, my problem is that (I'm lazy and) I think, "Oh, I should link to that blog" and it's usually six to eight months before I actually get around to writing the update post/updating the sidebar and by then I've forgotten three-quarters of what I was going to link to.

Ladies, I apologize for the oversight.

1 Comments:

Blogger LynnieC said...

And you're not kidding about us forgetting the "world" bit. I'm still surprised when I find out that people I know read it. And then I get really embarrassed about the stupid things I've said.

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home