DO IT TREE!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Attention New Yorkers (Joe, NYM, etc x's 8 million)

nyMonica is amongst you. See if you can figure out which one she is! (Hint: She looks nothing like this.) It should be a fun and easy game. How many tourists could there be in New York on any given weekend? Oh really? That many you say? Huh. Well, she'll be sporting a backpack that's technically not a backpack and will undoubtedly be followed by scores and scores of male models trying to shower her with expensive perfumes, cheeses and showerheads. Do me a favor and try to swat some of them away - the models, you can keep the cheese. Models look all big and muscular, but really, they're weak. A well-placed hair insult should scatter them sufficiently.

What's a boy to do without his girl? Definitely not clean. It's kind of dusty around my apartment, but really, what was ever accomplished by cleaning? (BESIDES stopping the spread of deadly, infectious diseases.) I didn't get any takers on happy hour today, thus FORCING me to go jogging. I allow myself to skip Friday jogging if I have a social event. No dice. Man, if I don't find some more friends I might start to lose weight. We wouldn't want that. I wouldn't fill out my wife-beater as nicely.

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Well Roger, I have it on good authority that it's very common, and very easy for random out of towners to randomly run into perfect strangers in Manhattan at one of the thousands upon thousands of stores, or bars, or restaurants here. So, armed with that knowledge, I'm certain that I'll run into themonica.

Or, wait, that could just be a total f*cking lie.

By the way, did you ever pass her my shopping tips?

3:42 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Really? Have you seen her yet?

Oh, you were lying . . . I'm crushed.

I did pass on your shopping tips. I'm thinking she didn't need any more help though. I think the shopping just comes naturally to the ladies.

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I walked around NYC all weekend yelling "theMonica", but alas, she was not to be found.

On the bright side, some nice people did drop change in the empty coffee cup I was carrying. It never hurts to make a little extra money, so I'm going to try it again this weekend.

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home