DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Netflix: Sex and Lucia

Sex and Lucia is perhaps the most aptly named movie ever. Although they should have called it, Sex, Lucia and a Somewhat Chronilogically Confusing Storyline.

The Lucia is played by Paz Vega, whose pretty easy on the eyes and apparently has a difficult time finding comfortable clothing. While I enjoyed her performance, there was something about her that was really disconcerting. For the longest time I couldn't figure out what it was . . . and then it dawned on me. I must say, she looks a lot like . . . Martin Short?! Not a clone of Martin Short, but like the illegitimate love-child of Martin Short and Salma Hayek.

Whatever, I couldn't find good pictures. But like 1 person is on board here and I assure you, they are laughing their asses off . . . or shrieking in terror.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I'm the "shrieking in terror" one.

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Me too

8:19 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

I think it's the mouth and subtle butt chin . . .

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home