DO IT TREE!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

whatever this is supposed to be . . .

Exact change is one of the fairer genders annoying peculiarities. And every fairer-gendered person at the place of my employment seems to prefer providing precise pecuniary portions. Digging through purses feverishily as I patiently pine, preparing to consume my delicious stir-fry. Do you not have a piggy bank fair princess? What horrible fate awaits you should your purse reach critical copper mass? Isn't the toll of achieving perfection, even the mundane perfection of exact change, too much to defray? Isn't it simpler - and more importantly quicker - to accept a nickel and store it away?

Often I wonder, this and more; as I wait, tapping my foot, in many a store. Thinking of life and other worldy events, while madam in front of me, fishes out 68 cents.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I thought I was the only one who got really annoyed about that stuff. The other thing I hate is when people get to the register and then start to get the money together, like it was a suprise that they were actually expected to exchange currency for goods.

8:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly, toe tappers drive me nuts. I'm always behind some tap-tap-tapper... Doesn't it just make ya wanna scream, "you aren't Michael Flatley! Buy some sneakers and be quiet, damn it!"

5:36 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

You're with me and Roger?!? I feel so cheap. I feel so used...

Does your husband know?

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home