DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

how I roll

I'm on myMonica's computer and she has this wonderful new technology called "digital camera." What is digital camera? Well, it allows you to take pictures and easily transfer them to a computer. And here I am, at said computer. This picture is from a "White-T" "Party" that my friend had. I quote White-T because it's obviously tongue-in-cheek. (I estimate I'm genetically 52% white-t.) I quote party because there were about six of us who were properly attired and the rest of the guests claimed not to know that it was a themed party. I'm sure at least one person thought this was how I dressed normally . . .



Unfortunately, that's not my own hair. But those are my legs. GRRrrrrrrr!

6 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Hey---I thought you went to Vegas, not Wisconsin...

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Oddly enough, I believe this is exactly how your readers have always pictured you.

8:18 AM

 
Blogger finally forgiving said...

wow...that's all I can say...

11:21 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

NYM: How do you think I GOT to Vegas?

Joe: Thanks a lot everybody.

HDD: You shouldn't laugh at someone and then tell them they're hot. Can't you hold the laughter for later?

UB: You're probably stunned by my spectacular pec implants. Happens all the time.

11:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White Trash party, that's awesome! I went to one a couple years ago. I wore way too tight black stone washed jeans and a bedazzled crop top.

I am adding a link to your blog on my blog.

2:45 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Thank you! The party was a blast. Despite the lack of people actually participating (in the dress up part).

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home