DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

say anything

girl1: Where do I know you from?
guy1: Your dreams.

This is something I for-real said. Well, a paraphrase of something I said. My buddy was saying some girl he went to high school with asked where she knew him from and I said, "Your dreams." And I must have said it fast because he asked if it was something I thought up myself. Imagine that. Actual words I thought of coming out of my mouth. You may infer the impression I make on people. But then I thought, "Maybe he's right. Maybe I've heard that some place before." And maybe I have. I'm sure somebody had to of said it before in the course of human history. Maybe not as an actual pick-up line, but as a possible pick-up line. Right? It seems too good to have thought up on my own. Whatever, I'm taking credit for it.

Then, whilst trying to discover how it turned out with this high school classmate, I asked, "Did you FedEx her your package?"

Isn't it cool? It's like you get to hangout with me, but better. I don't post all the unfunny, disinteresting and mean things that I say. My blog: all of the funny, funny pick-up lines, none of the passive-aggressive bitterness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I can't believe that you don't save this "perfect Roger" for the members only section of the blog.

And where were you when I needed pick-up lines last week?

8:19 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

So, erm...He Fed-Exed it to her? He's go one of those detachable ones? I thought those things were only real in 80's songs.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Joe: Wait, this isn't the members' only section? Damn!

NYM: I was assuming he was also the FedEx guy.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home