DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

blogging linked to cancer

What you want scientific evidence? Whatever. Like blogging is the ONLY thing that doesn't cause cancer.

Anyway, I'm working right now. Not "working it" like spontaneously inventing awesome dance moves like I normally am, but working for work like my job - the thing I do when I'm not blogging. Yah, I don't know what the deal is, but it happens from time to time. So, I've got nothing for you beyond this - my apologies. But let me draw your attention to . . .

The Life of Braleigh

Braleigh's blog is good, fun stuff, though she's thoroughly obsessed with Chaka Khan. I know. I think Chaka's sweet too, but enough is enough, right? And I know you're also thinking, "How is that name pronounced?" I have to be honest and say I don't remember. I think it's bray-lay. As in, bray-lay is cray-zay. Her sanity is unimportant as this is a handy mnemonic and that's what I stand by. (Braleigh if that's wrong - sorry!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely unrelated to your post...

Tonight a guy did a cover of Lou Reed's "Satellite of Love" and thought of you. Hooray for the birthday mix! (Seriously, I still have it - its a great tape!)

Somehow, it made up for you calling me fat. (I KID! I KID!)

1:17 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I'm not sure that blogging itself causes cancer. However, I am convinced that reading certain blogs causes cancer. I'll get back to you with a list.

6:00 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

As far as I'm concerned, there can never be enough shout outs for Braleigh.

Oh, and before I forget, I heard a cover of Lou Reed's "Satellite of Love" tonight and I thought of you. Before I knew about your blog, I'd always wondered why that song made me think about a guy named Roger who lives in Ohio, but now it all makes perfect sense.

9:00 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Dana: Wow. When did I send that? Obviously a while ago as it's a mix TAPE and not CD.

NYM: Get back to me with that list. Kindly remove mine from it before sending.

Joe: I guess I will always be connected in a worldly subconcious way to Satellite of Love.

Satellite's gone, way up to Mars . . .

3:35 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Roger, you're so silly. Of course your blog isn't on the list. But this one definitely is...

http://hardbloglife.blogspot.com.

7:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roger - probably 95? 96? the pinnacle of the mix tape... before the CD took over!

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home