DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

blog update

Hey gang. I'm not going to lie to you. I got nothing for you. Nothing up my sleeze, see? And frankly, I don't care. I've got my fantasy football draft on Friday and for what it's worth I'm willing to quit my job in order to prepare for it. Or spend all my time at my job preparing for it, whichever is more convenient.

As you could probably guess, updating this crappy blog isn't exactly at the top of my priorities. Finding crappy football players who will surprise everyone with their sudden UN-crappiness in the coming year - is my top priority.

I will do my best. I refuse to feel guilty about this . . . a lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I have to admire the way you keep your priorities straight. As far as I can determine they look something like this:

1. theMonica
2. The Indians
3. Fantasy Football
4. Fries
5. Blog
6. Various and sundry tasty treats
7. Job

8:06 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

This is scarily accurate. Although after Friday, I'm gonna have to move fries up to 3, where they belong and put fantasy below "tasty treats" but still above job.

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home