DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

punny

I was at a baseball game with my buddy and we were enjoying some peanuts. (Don't even THINK of sending me the unsalted kind - that's right. Time to repack the care package.) My buddy grabbed a three-chambered peanut out of the bag and said, "Dude, look at this peanut!" All excited and amazed as if he had pulled a supermodel out of the bag. And I said, "What? Do you have peanut envy?"

. . . (just giving you time to wipe the tears away and refocus your eyes) . . .

You can't write this stuff people. Remember to tip your waitress.

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Tip a waitress with a 3-chambered peanut?

Hmmm...the problem with that is 3-chambered peanuts tend to have smaller chambers than the 2-chambered variety.

This poses a very important question...is size or quantity more important?

3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Size is more important than quantity....I mean if you have a bunch of little ones....you're just never going to be satisfied...

My mind is such in the gutter.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

I'm staying out of this.

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home