DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

peas de résistance

Allow me to direct you to a super-fun and mega-timewasting site.

In the classic cartoon series The Critic they did a spoof on the Orson Welles's audio you can find here. I didn't know the Critic bit was based on an actual happening, but man am I glad it was. In addition to the great insults Orson hurls at these TV commercial producers there's all kinds of great audio clips on the site. Enjoy.

As a bonus, a screencap from the "I Can't Believe It's a Clip Show" episode of the Critic:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. You had to give me this site NOW when school starts on Monday. You couldn't have given it to me back in May when I had all the time in the world!?!?!?!

8:23 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

I gave it to you as soon as I found it! I'm sorry. The blog fails again.

3:09 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Orson Wells was born in my hometown...he was ashamed of us :-(

11:25 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Well what did you do?

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home