DO IT TREE!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Pub Crawl: West Park

This pretty much sums the whole thing up:

Say hello to my little friend!

His name is Darby McTooleO'CornedBeefMcDarby. And boy, was he wasted. He turns to me and asks, "Roger, do you know how to work the pole?" I say, "You GOT to know how to work the pole." Darby smiled, "Could you show me?" "For you Darby, I'd do anything." He was a quick study that Darby. And then we drank a keg of Guinness, stabbed each other in the throat and threw up on a cop.

Anywho, that is me, the taller one. I'm not bald. It looks like I am, but I'm rockin' the buzz right now and my hair is translucent. It's amazing how defensive a guy will get if he looks bald. I'M NOT BALD! Am I? Oh jesus, what am I gonna do? Fortunately, I'm sure theMonica would do the Locks of Love thing for me. Oh, like cancer kids are the only ones deserving of a new set of hair. Whatever.

4 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Umm, Roger? You can use pole dancing as a cover-up, but the fact remains that you're in a very compromising position with your little green friend. But I guess it's OK because both of you have huge smiles on your faces.

10:24 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Consenting adults and all.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I just hope you used enough lube, him being a little guy & all.

5:08 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

That's the only way he could get those leotards on.

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home