DO IT TREE!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Netflix: Catwoman

Guaranteed to disappoint your lowest expectations!

(It was one of theMonica's choices. And led to this paraphrased exchange:

theMonica: I'm sorry. I thought it would be bad - not that bad - but I wanted to see it anyway.
me: Yah, it was pretty ridiculous. But hey, I was watching that 1776 musical and I actually really like it.
tM: Oh sure, watch it without me.
me: What? I didn't think you wanted to. The last time you were over you made fun of all the movies I had.
tM: I always do, but you know I end up liking them after force me to watch them.)

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Catwoman SUCKED!

6:35 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

No doubt. CGI EVERYTHING. Even a cat a few times. WTF? No good acting cats in Hollywood?

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Before that movie came out, I was sure that I could stand watching Halle Berry in 90 minutes of anything...and it's still true if you turn the volume down....but that movie was unwatchable.

7:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home