DO IT TREE!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

dialogue

Today's edition features real life smartass comments I made! (Or at least the paraphrasization of smartass comments I made or some variation thereof.)

girl1: We've named all our cars for some stupid reason or other.
guy1: I can't think of any other kind of reason for naming a car.
***********
guy1: We've been dating for a while now so it's different I'm not going out looking for people to meet.
guy2: That's the best part of being single, the flirting.
guy1: You mean it's not the rejection or bitter lonliness?
guy2: Nope, nor the deflated sense of self-worth. Gotta be the flirting and the nachos. Always more nachos when you're single.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naming a car is stupid?

I laugh every time I look at cliTaurus.

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the script is coming along nicely.

Although based on the previous post, I would have expected it to be fries, not nachos.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Trevor Record said...

I named my car because some one else told me to. Nachos are a poor substitute for regular lovin'.

9:53 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

I, myself, am guilty as I call my car "Blue", because of Old School. And the fact that my car is blue.

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home