DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Of course I want fries with that!

Today at lunch a friend offered crispy, delicious french fries to another friend and me. We accepted. As she went to distribute the fries in a judicious manner, the fry cup tipped over spilling its splendid contents on the public, possibly disease-riddled table. Fry friend and I, acting on instinct, scurried quickly to scoop the fries from the table and place them on the safety of my food tray. We then ripped voraciously into the most-likely virally-infested fry pile, tearing asunder the holiest of Idahoian treats. Shame reddened my face; salt residue settled in my hair; I was such a disgusting pig. Thanks for the fries, friend. Let me know when I get my dignity back.

5 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Don't worry about it Roger, the grease on the FF's acts like a disinfectant.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Your ideas intrigue me. Tell me more about your organization.

4:07 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Well Roger, I could tell you more, but then I'd have to horse-whip you.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Trevor Record said...

Ain't no fool gonna get between me and ma' fries!

7:29 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

It appears that love (of fries)has no pride.

...and Roger, the video of your fry-orgy just hit the web. It's far worse than you even described.

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home