DO IT TREE!

Monday, March 01, 2010

the induction will be televised

Well, not, but written about later.

Ok, so, tonight's the night! Well, probably tomorrow's the day, but we're checking in to the hospital tonight to be induced due to potential baby bigness. Admittedly, the whole size estimation is somewhere between witchcraft and voodoo, but the thought is to err on the side of safety/smaller baby. Hmm, that's all I really have to say about that. I'm feeling kind of calm, but sweaty. I get the chills when I'm really anxious. Look for that later!

Also, my pops is going in for surgery on Wednesday. If you have like 18 to 20 hours available today/tomorrow you can pray/meditate for/on all those things: cuddlebunny, theMonica, my pops and me. I will probably need the most help ultimately as this will all tie in with my hit alterna-rock band, Provider Anxiety. Look for my new hit single, Midnight Porkchops, on iTunes soon!

At any rate, wish me luck! And expect some silence here which would equate to the usual silence experienced after I submit a post.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Praying for your dad, cuddlebunny, theMonica and you! And I'm looking forward to your version of Daddyblogging.

Man, I could really use some pork chops right now (even though I just finished eating supper).

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Good luck!

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home