DO IT TREE!

Sunday, January 03, 2010

f' off 2009!

What? We'll never see THAT year again.

At any rate, things around here have centered mostly around the rate at which Baby makes theMonica's copy of New Moon shift around while she's reading. Baby can sniff off childish hobbies already! I mean, isn't it all very kiddie pronish? Not for the teenies and pre-teenies, but for the older ladies? Yes? No? Indifferent?

In other news, I'm on some sort of epic mission to get drunk every night between now and February 26th (D-day/due date). Ok, not really because I should probably be sober at the hospital if Baby is early, right? So, what kind of annoying nickname can I have for the baby? Baby is only slightly annoying and it keeps reminding me of Dirty Dancing (RIP!), which is far more annoying than the nickname. And my intention is to annoy you and not me. So I will try to think of something else. Cuddlebunnies. Yes, that's it!

Here our my 2009 goals in order of decreasing likelihood:

* Post once a month.
* Post once a week.
* Post once a day.
(covering all the bases here)
* Fly.

So, as you see, posting every day is probably not going to happen. Ok, I will try. Not every day, but more. Promises!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could call it "theBaby" and then every time I read the word "baby" I'd accidentally mentally add a "the."

And the Baby's kicking at the book from ecstatic joy, not disdain.

12:42 AM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

When theBaby gets here you will be shocked how much you have to write about.

Also, how little sleep you actually get.

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Twilight books--check out Palinode's brilliant mockery of them, chapter by chapter, here: http://www.thepalinode.com/

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Dirty Dancing, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Dirty_Dancing-tickets looking forward to it.

4:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home