DO IT TREE!

Monday, January 18, 2010

i'll get to 1000 if it kills the both of us

What's up?

So I have 885 posts or something. Who has read them all? Raise your hand. I have not. Half this shit is written by robot-monkeys and when they get to typing - look out. There's no stopping them. But, yah, I want 1 large posts. And then maybe I'll retire. Ok, probably not, but it seems like a good number. Go out on top and whatnot. Stay tuned.

So, apparently cuddlebunnies is a beach baby! I hope you've got sunscreen in there kiddie! Because if you have even 10% of the translucent skin I walk around with, you'll be getting the sunburn. Seriously, I am powder. Then I figured out it was BREECH baby. Oh, breech, got it. Yes, CB is all facing the wrong way, instead of downwards. I believe because baby is a procrastinator like his/her father. I mean, why rush? theMonica's cervix isn't going anywhere. Once more, out of the breech, baby!

As you might guess, this kind of freaked me out a little. I mean, you want everything to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. But, the truth is, just get 'em out safe and bouncy and I'll be happy. Loves!

Tangentially, I was thinking: do you think in 2000 years, long after we are gone and our society forgotten by the super-simians which are sure to supersede us, will they watch our TV shows, thinking they are an historical account of things which actually happened? And if they do, will Jack Bauer be new Jesus? And our ape overlords will live in fear of the Great Bauer's return? You may laugh, but sometimes that's how it goes down.

Ponder that and my eternal damnation until my next post.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

I've read them all, but I have no life.

Baby is going to be awesome! Backwards or not.

1:32 PM

 
Anonymous Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Well, I've read probably 98% of them. I don't know how long you had been writing when I started reading you, but that had to be like 5 years ago.

Whatever.

Claudia was breach it is no big deal. The doctors are very good at this kind of thing.

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home