DO IT TREE!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

delurk!

According to Sarah, it's delurking time. What's delurking? Well, it's when you stop lurking, creepy stalker. Right, like because you secretly read my blog and won't tell friends and family, now is the time to reveal that fact to me. Why? Well, because I take it as a point of pride that I know every person who reads my blog. Yes, I can hold all 7 of you in mind, at all times.

At any rate, if you look at Sarah, she is famous and you have to wade through 30 people before you get to my hilarious comment. Such is life.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I wouldn't exactly consider myself a lurker.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

No! Thanks for trying though.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I'm not a lurker. Or maybe I am. I'm pretty sure I'm not.

12:41 AM

 
Anonymous Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

That Sarah, she sure knows a lot about delurking days.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

I'm not a lurker, but I am a stalker. Does that count?

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home