DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

before I pass out on my laptop

This isn't the POST post, on this, but yes! we are parents! We had a baby boy. Details to follow. I am having an anonymity concern about putting the name out. Hmm, maybe I'll do it in a photo so you can't text search. Not that all of your aren't my facebook friends, but you know for the strangers that might happen here!

Anyway, cuddlebunny was born 3/2/10 @ 9:53 am, 8 lbs. 14 oz., 20". Mom and baby are doing well. Dad is freaking out! Really, I am well too, but I did outcry him in his first 24 hours. He was crankypants today though and is now winning during his lifetime.

I leave you with this. There is a diaper that has a yellow line on the outside that TURNS BLUE when the baby has peed. Diapers just went TRON on your ass! (This could be a 20-year old invention that I might have missed in my avoidance of diaper changing.)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

Hooray for a marginally clever baby boy!

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crow! Roger's a daddy now!
Many congratulations!!

1:17 AM

 
Blogger LynnieC said...

BABY!!!! Hurray!

1:30 AM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

Yay!!! congrats. Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats to you and the Monica and cuddlebunny!!!

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Congratualtions and good work!

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home