DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

stupider

I can’t spell words that have s’s and c’s in them. Not words with s’s and c’s individually like cat or sat, but where they’re neighbors or otherwise make the same noise – like license and obscene and condense. I am always wanting to add extra c’s or s’s or putting them where there wasn’t one to begin with.

This is part of a larger phenomenon. The phenomenon of getting dumber as I get older. I was working on something that I had done before - not EXACTLY the same thing (not that dumb yet) - but similar. I found the example and it kind of blew my mind that it worked. I thought, "Dang I was so much smarter last year." It was quite strange.

Eventually, I figured everything out and restored my lack of faith in myself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

I'm going to be drooling on myself by 50.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home