DO IT TREE!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

you give me beaver!

Beaver when you kiss me - Beaver in the afternoon ... BEAVER!

Ok, so maybe it's not a beaver, but there is definitely a critter living at/below our house. I believe it is technically a groundhog. And let me tell you, that f#cker has burrowed right up against our house, all snug like, and he is eating insulation and shit.

At first, it was all fun and games. I was running around our porch/sun room with our camera, trying to get a picture of the little guy. Then, all the sudden, "Hey, what's he doing over by the foundation?" I mean, for serious, why is he over there? HEY, HE JUST BURROWED INTO THE GROUND! SON OF A - ! Honestly, who does he think he is? Could he not see his shadow? This was all very disconcerting. I do not want varmints living at/in my home and he's a big SOB. He could do some damage, you know? I thought he was all living under the shed, which I was cool with - no doubt. That's fair game. Only my mowers live in there, not human peoples. But no. He had to go and break the sanctity of a human abode and thereby insult me.

Fine. Now I will be upset and listen to Husker Du. You win beaver . . . or do you?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

If he's eating insulation, is his tummy itchy?

12:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home