DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YUMMY YUMMY -- Update!

Well, good to see everyone is interested in YUMMY YUMMY. So much so that I went back to the mall today to check things out.

Needless to say, I was HUGELY disappointed when I found Y^2 working the "vegetable" part of the grill (you know the veggies they serve, a mix of wild crab grasses - yes, they've been harvesting my yard for their greens. Stir-fried clover for everyone! My yard is a mix of clover, weeds and dead grass, but yet, it still must be cut. This is not cool).

Anyway Yumms was so focused on that task that we only heard ONE measly "YUMMY YUMMY!" I would not be exaggerating to say that I found this quite sad. Sad indeed. I am left to consider 24-hour mall surveillance. I'm certain my employer will understand

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Integrao La Voura said...

Good sharre

12:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home