DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

probably my last post

I am going to the Indians "nooner" today. I will be seated in a very prominent position - viewable via camera when they show the side view of left-handed batters. Oh yes, the heckling will be sweet. I actually probably won't heckle too much because being so close is kind of disarming (the other 99% of it being my sobriety).

I fully expect to be discovered by some talent agent of some kind and, unfortunately for you, respectable famous people don't do blogs. It's been fun.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I don't see why this can't just turn into a celebrity bog.

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

Don't forget the little people.

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

That's not true. Alyssa Milano has her own...oh...hold on. I see your point now.

8:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU BACK? HELLO? MY GOD HE REALLY DID LEAVE!!

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

I'm still waiting for your Swell Season concert post.

11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home