DO IT TREE!

Monday, April 21, 2008

SAVE! (sometimes)

My buddy Brian took some glamour/action shots of me playing during a roller hockey scrimmage last week. Then he photoshopped it into the sweet-ass montage you see below. The shots definitely make me look much better than I actually am, as Brian graciously omitted any shots of me fishing the ball from the back of the net. (I attributed all fishing to rusty roller hockey skills. Though I've been playing ice, the skills for the two surfaces are maddeningly incompatible).

Big ups to Brian for making me look like a superstar. Don't try to steal this or I will sue you dizzy. All rights reserved and whatnot. (And yes, I know I need to work on my stick discipline.)

It's time for a montage!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I knew a dominatrix that used to say the same thing about stick discipline. Come to think of it, she wore a similar mask, too.

Anyway, I'm off to put these pics up as my wallpaper.

7:52 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

The only time stick discipline is more important than in goaltending is in dominatrixing. Or airplane flying.

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home