DO IT TREE!

Friday, April 04, 2008

WROG in Cincinnati

theMonica, Alan, A2Z and I are taking a road trip to Cincinnati today. We are headed out mainly to see Spoon. Yes, I am officially a dead head, except I follow a good band . . . ZING! You might be wondering why Spoon isn't coming to Cleveland. Don't you know we're home to the Rock 'n Roll HOF???!! I'm not sure. Maybe it's solely to inconvenience me. I'm fairly convinced someone has erected a giant force field around northeast Ohio that prevents bands I like from visiting and putting on rock shows in my general vicinity - some kind of Rock Defense System . . . shady.

At any rate, I'm totally pumped to see them again. They are one of those bands I see and just keep thinking about how much I love music. And a great live show is a perfect manifestation of that love. HUGS!

We will also be attending the Reds v. Phillies game tomorrow afternoon. All my Cincy readers, make it a point to stop by. Not sure what we're going to do the rest of the time though. Check out the local sites, ridicule the city mercilessly, maybe start a race riot . . . only because it seems so easy to do there and well, I've never been - to a race riot, that is.

We are leaving this afternoon. theMonica has packed PB&J for everyone (really). And everyone make sure you go to the bathroom before we get on the road. I don't want to be stopping ever 5 minutes for the weak-bladdered.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Say hi to Les Nessman for me!

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Spoon! I saw them at a free show downtown last year and they were awesome. Well worth the trip - even to Cincinnati.

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home