DO IT TREE!

Monday, March 10, 2008

man seeking snowshoes

The weatherpersons were approximately correct. We did in fact receive a (in meteorological terms) "crapload" of snow.

This morning, my usual parking lot was inundated with the white stuff, having not been plowed at all. "Do you have any idea what the street value of my parking space is?" So I had to park like 8 feet closer for way-more money. Then I had to trudge into the office through knee-high snow drifts. Whoah but for the tiny feet which preceded me, I might have gotten stuck out there and eaten by hoboes (or fermented into a tasty wine).

All in all, not a bad Monday. Any day you can avoid becoming hobo hooch is a good day indeed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, my whole GOAL in life is to become a beach hobo.

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home