DO IT TREE!

Friday, March 07, 2008

you know what dr johnson says, "winter, like fish, begins to stink on the third day."

They forecasted our second huge snowstorm of March for tonight/tomorrow. 8 to 50 feet of snow will be coming our way! That's what you'd think from the easily excited weatherpersons. I think it's actually 6 to 10 inches. (That's what she said!) But seriously folks, take my wife - please. I'm in a goofy mood today. Anywho, my friends and I have decided that this winter has been 2 thumbs down. We were lulled into a false sense of early spring by an early winter lacking in precipitation and bitter, bitter cold temperatures. Then we get to mid-to-late February and PA-POW! - cold-cocked!

Anyway, I know "in like a lion" and all that, but I thought it was supposed to be like Simba from Lion King kind of lion . . . a compassionate, wise, only-ferocious-when-necessary kind of lion. And James Earl Jones is the lion’s dad who speaks to him from beyond. “Simba. Do not snow on the weekend! No chance for emergency work closure!” Oh well.

Hey, they're closing this mo-fo down at 3:30. All hail Simba!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 to 50 feet.

That is pretty vague.

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home