DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

brown-eyed, frost-bitten girl

Today as I passed by Progressive Field, I heard Van Morrison's ubiquitous song playing over the loudspeaker. Presumably, since it's 12 days before the opener, they are testing everything out to make sure they're good to go come March 31st.

"All right boys. Make note: speakers work when being battered with freezing rain/snow. Oh wait, I guess we figured that out last year when a whole series was snowed out. Hey, can't wait to freeze my face off in a few days!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

Sigh, I thought this post was going to be about me.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

If I had a baseball stadium so close, I'd be at nearly every game.

Can't wait until the season begins.

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home