DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Greetings!

From the land of coughing all day and staying up all night with feverish sweats! The feverish sweats are pretty annoying because, obviously, the body is over-warmed and there's sweating, so the blankets are kicked off the bed. But, the body cools and the sweat remains and well, it's still winter here and icicles quickly form all over. You wake up freezing, reapply the blankets and the cycle continues. Good times.

Because of this, I've missed 2 days of work this week. That's fine, I suppose, no need to go in and infect everyone with ebola or whatever I've got, but missing work when you're really sick is really sick, you know? I'd much rather miss it because I have a golf outing or something. But, don't worry too much, I feel like I'll be back to almost normal tomorrow. Until then, coughing fits for you all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--we appear to have the exact same disease, feverish night sweats, icicles and all. And I've had to take two days off, too.

Here's hoping it's not ebola.

Get better soon.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

Dude. How did you infect Ky with your disease from down there??

1:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home