DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

go red or go dead

  • Mornings like today's make me pine for the fiery, scortched earth that DiCaprio is promising us. At least for a day so my face doesn't freeze off.
  • the more you know . . . While we're all busy going red for women - let's remember that men die from heart explosions too. Go red for peoples, peoples.
  • So, this lady went down - hard - when I was headed to the caf for eats. It was total, rodeo-style take down. She landed on her elbows and knees. Ouch. I provided emergency medical care by getting her a clean fork and some napkins for her bloody elbows. Women are way better at succoring in this situation. All I could do was shout-ask her if she was all right. "ARE YOU OK?! I SUFFER FROM VOICE IMMODULATION DISORDER." Fortunately, some ladies came by to provide shoulder rubbings and verbal mollification.
  • So how was your President's Day off? Oh, you didn't have it off, sorry. It wasn't that great unless you went to see Rambo which was an odd mixture of hilarious/horrifying/poignant. Well, not poignant, but I needed a third thing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Perhaps Akeelah and Rambo would have been a better movie all around.

3:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to comment on this earlier, but I was at work and couldn't.

Dude, your emergency response was better than mine. I'm a nervous laugher, so when I saw a girl get hit in the head with a discus, instead of getting help, I laughed aloud. People thought I was psycho.

2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home