DO IT TREE!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Take that Logan's Run.

So, yah, I turned 31 the other day. I'm older than I've ever been and now I'm even older and now I'm even older and now I'm even older . . . . this is from a They Might Be Giants song . . . I think I wrote the exact same thing last year, but I'm to lazy to check it out and to lazy to add the proper number of "o" to my adverbs. Such is old age; I didn't take enough fiber today.

This is also my blog's 600th post. Thanks to Joe for being around the longest. Most of my other longtime commenters have kind of faded off into the glory of history. Or refuse to encourage my inanity with feedback. For a while there it was a running dialogue between Alan and I. That was cool, but I get that in real life.

So, let me misuse a term and say that it's apropos that I've turned 31 and the blog turned 600 posts. Even though 600 is an arbitrary number and I might as well have been excited about post 572. Come to think of it, age is just a number, slightly less arbitrary, but only a numeric.

Wait. I just slipped a disk.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

And happy 600.

8:32 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

Happy Birthday Roger.

I was hooked on your blog from the moment I saw you in your white trash outfit sitting on a tractor. You're my kind of people.

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

You know, that reminds me of...oh, I'll just tell you in person.

12:17 AM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

Happy birthday! I'm the world's worst stalker, I totally forgot your birthday this year.

3:39 AM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Happy belated birthday, Roger! I look forward to all the posts that you will end up writing under the tag of "Slow march towards death."

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

How did I miss this momentous occassion? Congrats on the longevity - both personally and blog-wise.

No need to thank me for sticking around. It's well worth the frequent visits.

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... I was young and foolish then, I feel old and foolish now!

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home