DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

all that you know is at an end

I'm not too into comic book movies, but the Silver Surfer looks bad-ass in the 5000 promos I've seen for Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer. (I keep wanting to type him as "surver," whatever that is).

Since I wasn't a Fantastic Four fan during my comic-book days, I didn't remember if he was a good or bad guy. At first I thought it was Iceman in the promos. But then I noticed Silver Surfer wasn't leaving all those annoying ice ramps everywhere. That shit might fly in LA, but in Cleveland those things would be standing for 8 months at a time, messing up traffic, kids playing on them and cracking their skulls, rampant frostbite - bad news all around.

Then I realized it was the Silver Surver (tired of correcting that) and he kind of scares me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL over the ice ramps!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

I think the Human Torch could have handled the whole ice ramp situation pretty well.

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home