DO IT TREE!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

theMonica's wedding music spreadsheet.

Just kidding baby! I have to make sure you still read the blog every once in a while.

That being said, leave your song suggestions in the comments. No lame tunes please (I am the sole arbiter as to what is/is not lame). We're not doing the chicken dance or Electric Slide (boogiewoogiewoogiewoogie) or the Charlie Brown song . . . RS2 was particularly hateful of Old Time Rock-n-Roll.

So, what say you, fuzzy britches?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger CroutonBoy said...

I was just having this conversation with some friends...I've got loads of suggestions (new and old). Here's a short list of some we used at ours:

Train in Vain - The Clash
Private Idaho - B-52s
Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
Late in the Evening - Paul Simon
Never There - Cake
Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
Goodie Two Shoes - Adam Ant
You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
Balloon Man - Robyn Hitchcock
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
Our Lips are Sealed - Go-Go's

Are you using DJ or band? If it's a DJ, there's even more (I wouldn't let a band touch some things...)

10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely "Wind Beneath My Wings".

Definitely.

I've always been a fan of the old Soul and Motown. Some Supremes, Etta James, etc.

And don't forget some Jackson 5!

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have particular hatred of Shout. I like Buddy Holly. Roy Orbison reminds me of you (the 1988 Rogman)

10:58 PM

 
Blogger CroutonBoy said...

hey man...just dropping back by to say happy fathers day

9:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE COMPUTERS!

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home