DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

cat update

So it turns out that Upninjky is actually 3 cats that look a lot alike. Tonight one of the three was enjoying a 2-course meal of milk and tuna. How quaint. If I hang out on the porch for a few hours will my downstairs neighbor feed me? Probably not as I am incapable of incessant meowing. Actually not. WTF? I want some lasagna neighbor lady (that Garfield was onto something).

Then the other day there was a white and orange cat on the porch. Funny how word gets around to the other hobo kitties.

Anyway, I have no explanation for why all I want to write about is vagrant cats. It's just the mood I'm in right now. Ok. Time for bed. Oh and Lindsay Lohan in is rehab today. Shocker.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LynnieC said...

Speaking of lasagna, my co-worker and I decided that in order to have a happier, although potentially less productive, workplace we need to get a lasagna dispenser. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

12:18 AM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I decided that hobo kitties is my new favourite phrase. It is sad situation yet pleasant to say.

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home