DO IT TREE!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

productivity

A buddy at work sent me this email, apropos of nothing:
How come walkers still have tennis balls on the back legs? You would think that some engineer for the walker company would create something more attractive, that serves the same purpose as tennis balls. I saw this lady who has tennis ball holders on the back legs. I hope by the time I need a walker, tennis balls are no longer needed.

To which I responded:
"That’s in case you want to put together an impromptu game of cripply* tennis."

* I actually said "gimpy" here, but cripply sounds less evil/more hilarious.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nukie said...

You should have stuck with "Gimpy"

1:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second thought..... I like cripply better.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home