DO IT TREE!

Monday, March 12, 2007

so far, off to a bad start

If you're looking for love, I'm sure this is a GREAT way to find it. You know, assuming you don't have a branding iron handy.

Update: As Alan points out in the comments, the store if F for Fake and I'm pretty dumb. What can I say? I got a case of the Mondays. The Weekly World News URL was deftly hidden within the Yahoo URL. The attribution to WWN at the end of the article wasn't hidden at all. Whatever the case, I apologize to the 7 of you. Oh, but the hilarious branding iron comment still stands.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

I totally believe this, given that the Weekly World News is such a trusted source of journalism.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Is that what www stands for? I'll never trust the internet again!

But yes. Bonus points for the witty commentary. Carry on.

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home