DO IT TREE!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Look-Alike Contest Winners: theMonica Inspired Edition

In my continuing effort to give the people what they want (i.e. more stuff that they tell me to blog, rather than that which I choose), here is a look-alike requested by my beloved . . .

It's sensi-rock superstar James Blunt and 2-time NBA MVP Steve Nash. A couple of years ago Nash won a different Look-Alike contest, but he's back today for more looking-like other celebrities.

I won't go into my feelings on James Blunt other than to say I do a mean impression of one of these guy's inability to sing. I'll give you two guesses.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger justanothergirl said...

i do see the james blunt connection...but i think you've got to throw a little liam gallagher in there:

http://imagebank.ipcmedia.com/imageBank/cache/l/liam3.jpg

12:10 PM

 
Blogger djn said...

You're beautiful.

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Come to think of it, I've never seen them in the same room at the same time...

On a side note, my word verification is "nelly". Can you make sure that they're always music themed from now on? Thanks.

2:07 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

jag: They're both fugly. Is that a connection?

djn: Thanks! Oh wait, the song. I do a mean impression of that song. And by mean, I mean, mocking, hateful, etc - sounds nothing like him.

Joe: I'll see what I can do. Hey, mine is busta-rhymes.

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home